Until recently, Multiple sclerosis was considered almost incurable. However, patients now have a chance to increase their quality of life thanks to Stem Cell Therapy. This innovative technique can slow down the disease’s progression and, in some cases, restore the lost functions of the nervous system.
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a degenerative disease of the nervous system, which until recently was considered almost incurable. However, patients with Multiple Sclerosis have a chance to live a full life now, thanks to Stem Cell transplantation. This innovative technique has proven its safety and clinical effectiveness. Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis with Stem Cells can not only slow down and, in some cases, completely stop the progression of the disease but also restore the lost functions of the nervous system. Cause of disease The exact cause of Multiple Sclerosis is not yet known. Most researchers believe that the main provoking factors in the development of the disease are:
- Genetic predisposition. If the disease was observed in close relatives, the risk of Multiple Sclerosis in representatives of subsequent generations is quite high.
- Diseases of an autoimmune nature. When the body perceives its own tissues as foreign, it develops special protective cells against them. A chronic inflammatory process begins developing, negatively affecting the nervous system.
- Weak immune system. Frequent infections and colds can affect the structure of the brain.
- Constant intellectual loads. If a person’s activity is associated with increased psychological stress, he begins to experience stress, which leads to changes in the functioning of the immune and nervous systems.
- The presence of harmful habits. Multiple sclerosis is more common in those who have been abusing tobacco and alcohol products for twenty years.
All these factors may trigger Multiple Sclerosis. Symptomatology The appearance of symptoms of the disease is associated with damage to the myelin sheath of nerve fibers. In Multiple Sclerosis, an incorrect immune system reaction occurs, which perceives the myelin sheath cells as foreign and begins to fight them, destroying the structure of nerve fibers. This disrupts the process of transmitting an impulse from the nerves to the muscles and leads to pathological changes in motor activity, coordination of movements, speech, and vision. To recognize the onset of such a serious disease promptly, It is necessary to pay attention to the symptoms that provoke its development. These symptoms are associated with a violation of those organs that suffer from the development of Multiple Sclerosis:
- the brain,
- spinal cord,
- visual organs.
The main symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis include:
- Trembling of the hands, which is barely noticeable at first, and then it increases and becomes more prolonged;
- Violation of the sense of space, when the feet seem to lose the solid surface under your feet;
- Problems with coordination, which might give the impression that the person is under the influence of alcohol;
- Difficulties with movement and physical activity. In severe cases, it is not possible to move independently;
- Feeling of numbness and tingling in different parts of the body;
- Shifting part of the face to one side;
- Weakening or strengthening of muscle tone;
- Impaired urination, which is manifested by incontinence;
- General weakness, a feeling of constant fatigue, and a lack of vital energy
Having done a thorough study of the patient’s medical history, specialists evaluate the possibility of treatment with Stem Cells and select the most appropriate method of application in each case. There is a method that has the potential to give patients with Multiple Sclerosis improvement in physical activity and overall improvement in quality of life! This method is Stem Cell Therapy! Stem Cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis The treatment method with Stem Cell Therapy for patients with Multiple Sclerosis is recommended when previously prescribed medication did not give their result. However, its combination with traditional treatment methods is also can be effective. Therefore, Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy can help patients with the different stages of the disease. The potential for use of Stem Cells in the treatment of diseases of the Central Nervous System (including Multiple Sclerosis) lies in their main property, which is called differentiating potential. Upon receiving a neural signal about damage to one or another part of the body, the brain sends a portion of Stem Cells to the so-called «lesion focus» and there they transform into cells of damaged nervous tissues, replacing the sick ones. The treatment has a powerful immunomodulatory effect, which helps stop the disease’s progression and destroy the nerve fibers’ structure.
In other words, Stem Cells can independently find the source of damage and the cause of the malfunctioning of the organs and systems of the body. They migrate to the source of the problem and cause a whole cascade of regenerative reactions there, restoring damaged functions. Thus, unlike other conventional methods of treatment, Stem Cell Therapy acts not only on the symptoms but also on the cause of the disease! This fact allows the use of Stem Cell Therapy to help patients with diseases, the exact reason for which is still unknown to modern science, including for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis The expected outcomes of Stem Cells Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis
- Increase in mobility and balance.
- Improvement in muscle tone and physical activity.
- Improved mental activity, attention, mood, and sleep.
- Energy increase and reduction in fatigue.
- Overall improvement in quality of life.
Stem Cell Therapy is one of the most promising approaches to treating Multiple Sclerosis. This is a high-tech technique, the safety, and effectiveness of which have been confirmed by numerous clinical studies. For over 10 years, specialists at our clinics have developed a unique program of combined treatment of Multiple Sclerosis with Stem Cells from different sources within one visit to the clinic. There are 4 ways to introduce Stem Cells into the patient’s body
With this simultaneous administration, Stem Cells from different sources enhance each other’s therapeutic effect and increase the duration of the treatment effect. The combination of several routes of administration allows the transport of Stem Cells to all target organs (central and peripheral nervous system, muscular apparatus). There they cause a whole cascade of regenerative processes. As a result, activation and formation of new cells of the nervous tissue occur, which replaces the damaged areas of the nervous tissue, providing a therapeutic effect on all symptoms of the disease.
- The intravenous way of administration ensures the penetration of Stem Cells with blood flow to all organs and tissues of the body that are weakened by the disease and cause the normalization of the functioning of all body systems. Stem Cells are present in every human body. However, their introduction in dosage millions of times higher than their normal amount in the body allows you to restore the myelin sheath of the affected nerve fibers and stop the overreaction of the immune system that this lesion causes. In addition, clinical studies have found that the introduced Stem Cells can be modified (differentiated) into other cells, including nerve cells. By modification, Stem Cells are embedded between the cells of the nerve bundles, thereby replacing all the affected areas. This restores the process of transmitting the nerve impulse and leads to the reverse development of disease symptoms.
- With intrathecal administration, Stem Cells are injected directly into the spinal space of the vertebral column. Thus, with the current of cerebrospinal fluid, they penetrate the blood-brain barrier and are fixed directly in damage to the brain and motor neurons. There, they stimulate regeneration processes, slow down the progression of the disease, and in some cases, restore lost functions. The introduction of Stem Cells into the spinal space slows down the process of destruction of motor neurons and promotes partial restoration of the structure of the spinal cord. Replacing dead neurons, Stem Cells reduce symptoms and improve motor disorders without causing a negative immune response in the body.
- The intranasal way is the introduction of Stem Cells and exosomes (concentration of regenerative substances that produce Stem Cells) to the patient by inhalation. In this way, the introduction of Stem Cells and exosomes penetrates directly into the brain through the vascular network of the nasal sinuses. The method can be used for the correction of cognitive manifestations of the disease: it improves behavioral responses, speech, attention, mood, sleep, social adaptation, and most importantly, it is very well tolerated by patients.
- Local way: Due to the limitation of mobility in patients with multiple sclerosis, the strength of muscle contraction decreases, and muscle mass decreases (secondary muscle atrophy develops). Therefore, the local injection of Stem Cells and regenerative substances (exosomes) into the ligaments and muscles is extremely effective. They are introduced into the musculoskeletal apparatus using electrophoresis (a type of physiotherapy that will facilitate penetration into the deep layers of tissues) or injections. Thus, new vessels are formed in the muscles. This gives them a greater supply of oxygen and nutrients. Muscles become stronger. Improves balance. Gait becomes more confident.
We have a successful 10-year experience in studying of usage of Stem Cells for the treatment of neurological diseases, so our experts concluded that the greatest effect in Multiple Sclerosis is given by the use of the patient’s own (autologous) and donor (allogenic) Stem Cells as well alone or in combination with each other. Stem Cells Therapy program for Multiple Sclerosis also includes complex physiotherapeutic procedures that improve the penetration of Stem Cells into the damaged areas and create conditions for their long-term functioning (hyperbaric oxygen therapy, electrical stimulation, reflexology, etc.). The minimum duration of the program is 3 days. The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis, but if necessary or if desired by the patient, the program can be performed on an inpatient basis IMPORTANT INFORMATION! Usually, patients observe the first noticeable effects of Stem Cell treatment as of the 3rd week. They are progressively strengthened and fixed for another 6 months after the procedure. However, many of our patients say that the effect of improving the overall condition and a surge of energy occurs almost on the 2nd day after the procedure. We warn that the effectiveness of Stem Cell Therapy depends on many factors (the patient’s age, concomitant diseases and complications, individual characteristics of the body, genetic predisposition, lifestyle, etc.), so the expected result of treatment may differ from the actual result. In addition, we draw attention to the fact that the recovery of patients after Stem Cell Therapy should be implemented as part of a comprehensive approach to the treatment. Stem Cell Therapy can be combined with other therapeutic methods. This increases the effectiveness of the main therapy. Therefore, we recommend that you continue your rehabilitation and follow all your doctor’s advice on drug treatment of the disease in parallel with Stem Cell Therapy. This is a crucial point for achieving a sustainable result. We provide the most comfortable conditions of stay and excellent client service to our patients:
- free transfer (the patients are taken to the Clinic from railway stations or airports and back);
- selecting and booking the most transport-accessible hotel (only accommodation is paid);
- оur clinics have facilities for the comfortable stay of people with disabilities.
Our clinics have everything you need for treatment: our laboratory for the cultivation of Stem Cells, biobanks for storage, and the best specialists in Regenerative medicine who constantly improve their skills to help our patients with the most modern and safe methods. We try to make our patients feel at home in the clinic and the entire treatment process goes smoothly. You need to consult with the doctors to get complete information about the possibility of Stem Cell Therapy specifically in your case. Sign up for a free consultation with the specialists of the clinic and give yourself the opportunity to live an active and full life!
We will do our best to help you! Contact us!